Saturday, November 20, 2010

Getting Tickled

I just love this... Cruzer was getting tickled.

Since the time change our mornings have been so thrown off. For whatever reason, Kai is no longer a sound sleeper. He wakes at 5:30am and then opens his door and goes and wakes up his sister, and me, and Cruz. So Pops came and installed a doorknob on backward so I can lock him in his room. This sounds awful, but really it's for his own safety.

So anyway, Ry and Kai were up at 5:30 this morning so I put them both in Kai's room, locked them inside with toys, and went back to bed.

Peter came home at 7am and took them downstairs while I could sleep an extra hour (which was the best hour of sleep EVER). 

When I went downstairs, they had constructed a fort out of the quilt in the downstairs playroom. It was awesome. Then he went to bed and me and the kids had breakfast together. 

It was funny because they wanted cereal so we took out all the cereals and did taste tests. The funniest thing was their response. They both wanted a full bowl of Fiber One. Actually they both ate TWO bowls full. I thought they would go for their usual stuff but oh well! 

Hannah came over to babysit while I could work in the office. I am still not done - but have less to tackle later on. We took a family trip to Target - gotta love that you can buy a pack of panties and groceries all at the same spot :) 

Our dear friends, the Parayno's, came over for dinner and we all had a great time chatting. The kids all played so well together and pooped themselves out. Each kid is sound asleep as I type this. Hopefully a nice night of sleep is in order for me. Tomorrow is breakfast at Gams and Pops followed by an afternoon photo shoot.

1 comment:

Lacey | Michael | Leilani said...

Sounds like a nice Saturday! I completely understand the door knob thing... we did that to Leilani's room too!